Hyperledger Fabric: provenance and traceability in blockchain
During this #6 Hyperledger meetup we’ll focus on a case study of supply chain with Hyperledger
18:30 – 18:45 Welcome
18:45 – 19:00 Blockchain & Innovation Mentoring Lab, a provenance use case
19:00 – 19:30 ESONDE, Procedencia y trazabilidad en cadenas de consumo
19:30 – 20:00 Q&A and networking
20:00 – Closing
- Laura Spinaci – Blockchain & Innovation Mentoring Lab
Bridging the gap between projects and blockchain professionals
connecting Enterprises, Startups, Universities and Blockchain Communities.
- Antonio Ruiz – Certified Blockchain Engineer, ESONDE
In 2017, he started a new line of business dedicated to cryptomining and the blockchain engineering & development. Conveniently trained and certified, I help companies in their approach with the crypto sphere and IoT. Also for IT companies starting their blockchain business lines.
The usual actions are engineering, consulting and speaker.
Audience: business with a technical understanding
Do you know what Hyperledger is? Click here: http://bit.do/eLK2z
HOW YOU WOULD LIKE THE HYPERLEDGER COMMUNITY TO BE?
What is Hyperledger:
- Would you like to present your project/speak in a meetup?
- Need help from Hyperledger community on your project?
- Do you have a specific topic you would like to dig dive?
- Are you looking for a boot camp, hackathons or any other event?
- Would you like to attend to the open day with companies?