Could we rethink the way our urban spaces are organized? And most importantly how could we re-design and improve a model that has remained the same for decades?
10am – 6.30pm:
FabCafe, half coffee shop, half a digital fabrication hub, they offers 3D printing, laser-cutting. They will show us locally designed products and 0 km.
Baluard Models creates sustainable products with residues of various materials, from coffee grounds, sea shells, to nutshells, among others.
Güeiv is a project that aims to boost sustainable and conscious fashion consumption, giving visibility to Latin American brands based on transparent, respectful, innovative and inclusive production practices.
2pm – 6.30pm:
Lüp Stand was born in MOB, it is a sustainable laptop stand to take care of the environment and your backs.
Sustainable Creativity Week:
- Beach Clean-Up
- Our Role in Climate Change
- Coffee Tasting
How much? Free
- Well-being in the workplace
- Presentation of Social Makers: Creation of Projects with Evironmental Impact
- Presentation of the Contest for Creatives YouFab 2019
- Events, Flowers and Sustainable Food (RSVP only)
- Happy Hour & Pop-Up Dinner by Cafe Fosc and Alimentar