At MOB – Makers of Barcelona, we strive every day to empower rebels and creative geniuses to innovate, make connections and have fun in the process. We do so by providing them with a space to call home, a community to grow with and skills to match their ambitions. We envision a world where everyone is empowered to innovate, unbridled creativity is celebrated and technology fosters equality.
We are currently looking for a superstar communication specialist who can help us for 5 months. Please note, this is a temporary position!
What you will do
- Execute MOB social media and marketing strategy.
- Create and manage high-quality content and concept ideas for social media and digital communications (email, web, internal communication, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice and terminology across all MOB communications on social media (copywriting).
- Be a team player: You will be closely working with the communication coordinator, space managers and event coordinator to ensure the best communication.
- Assist the creative director (photoshoots, and everything needed to develop content campaigns and concept ideas)
- Cover some events in person and create content for social media.
- Take care of the monthly newsletter.
- Write articles for the website on a variety of topics (ranging from partnerships to event follow-ups).
- Generate social media monthly and quarterly reports.
- Are fluent in Social Media, and can manage and monitor various social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Have knowledge of best practices in terms of content marketing, blogging and a general understanding of best practices in terms of SEO.
- Have no problem engaging with customers or clients, providing online customer service,
- Are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Are interested in creative copywriting.
- Are able to take responsibility and ownership over a project.
- Find brainstorming on campaign ideas or concepts exciting.
- Are able to follow the social media and brand guidelines.
- Have stellar organisational skills and are able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Have an eye for detail and design.
Also considered a plus if you:
- Are able to do basic design in Canva.
- Knowledge of Active Campaign (CRM), marketing and PR.
Would you too like to join this creative and international community? Send us your curriculum now to email@example.com