What is MOB?
MOB is an innovative ecosystem that houses an agency and an academy across three Creative Hubs in the centre of Barcelona. We aim to build long-lasting positive impact alongside our community of multidisciplinary talent.
Through its modular, flexible structure, MOB offers services that revolve around architecture, design, technology and innovation, working in synergy with a diverse network of professionals.
Our mission is to democratise innovation by helping entrepreneurs and companies to succeed, by applying revolutionary methodologies and bringing together new technologies and experts in each field.
We believe that innovation shouldn’t be the luxury of a few but the power of many and the first step towards change. This is what will make us move forward together.
By doing an internship at MOB, you will, therefore, get the opportunity to join a large & inspiring community. You will learn more about the entrepreneur ecosystem and get hands-on experience in engaging projects.
- A good written and spoken level of Spanish & English
- A “can-do” attitude
- A great interest for the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems
- A will to learn
- A good vibe & social skills
- The desire to have fun and meet entrepreneurs!
- Participate in developing and management MOB’s on-going projects.
- Organise and manage events
- Welcome visitors and new members, provide them information about the space
- Participate in the offline community management
- Take care of the needs of the space
- Collaborate in MOB’s new projects
- Part-time position (25 hours/week) / Compensation for transport.
What’s in for you?
The opportunity to get your first management experience in a dynamic, engaging and innovative environment and acquire multidisciplinary skills while having fun in a friendly atmosphere!
It will also be up to you to make the best out of this internship by actively participating in events and workshops. By doing so, you will be able to meet a large community, get inspired by amazing projects and meet interesting people.
Would you too like to join this creative and international community? Send us your curriculum now to email@example.com