MOB is a creative hub with three spaces in the heart of Barcelona, home of the city’s first community of entrepreneurs & creatives. Since the opening of its first space in 2011, MOB has been supporting entrepreneurs by offering them the infrastructures, connections, trainings, advices and business opportunities that they need to kickstart and grow their business. +400 freelancers, professionals, entrepreneurs, creatives, techies and innovators have now chosen MOB as their coworking space, Academy or Creative Agency and giant family.
As community builder you will play a core role in your hub. You will be the one in charge of creating a friendly, comfortable and stimulating environment for the members of the coworking. You will be in charge of organising events aiming to connect the community and to provide it with contents related to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
If you are very social, always smiling and almost superhuman in your ability at solving problems, this job is for you!
- A good written and spoken level of Spanish and English
- A high ability to solve problems and a “can-do” attitude
- An attention to details
- High organisation skills
- Min 1 year experience in management or customer service
- Ability to use the Pack Office and Google Drive
- Notions of how to manage a space invasion is a plus
- Highly valued: a super power (design, communication, marketing) that will enable you to work on transversal projects.
- Welcome visitors & new members providing them information about the space
- Coordinate the publications in social medias
- Organise and manage events (social events, workshops, rentals, etc)
- Check the good functioning and state of the space (facilities, room reservations…)
- Answer general emails
- Suggest new ideas to stimulate the community
- Participate in MOB’s projects
Schedule and work load:
- You will be working from MOB Pau, Ronda Sant Pau 47
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org