MOB is an innovation hub with three spaces in the heart of Barcelona, home of the city’s first community of entrepreneurs & creatives. Since the opening of its first venue in 2011, MOB has been helping entrepreneurs by offering them the infrastructures, connections, training, advice and business opportunities that they need to start and grow their business.
More than 400 freelancers, small companies and startups have now chosen MOB as their coworking space, academy, creative agency or giant family.
As community builder you will play a core role in your space. You will be the one in charge of creating a friendly, comfortable and stimulating environment for the members of the coworking. You will be in charge of organising events aiming to connect the community and to provide it with contents related to innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship.
If you are very social, always smiling and almost superhuman in your ability at solving problems, this job is for you!
- A good written and spoken level of Spanish and English
- A high ability to solve problems and a “can-do” attitude
- An attention to details
- High organisation skills
- Min 1 year experience in management or customer service
- Ability to use the Pack Office and Google Drive
- Highly valued: a super power (design, communication, marketing) that will enable you to work on transversal projects.
- Welcome visitors & new members providing them information about the space
- Organise and manage events (social events, workshops, rentals, etc)
- Check the good functioning and state of the space (facilities, room reservations…)
- Answer general emails
- Suggest new ideas to stimulate the community
- Write the monthly newsletter
- Help with social media
- Participate in MOB’s projects
- Full time
Send your application to email@example.com